VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES – UBC MHAC
There are two types of volunteer opportunities within UBC MHAC:
Mental Health Correspondent
- Contribute at least one post* to the UBC MHAC website per week
- Work in conjunction with the clubs’ VP External and Communications Coordinator to promote mental health awareness through various social media
*Posts must be related to mental health and can be in the form of articles, event summaries, etc. Prior to publication, they must be approved by an executive member.
If you are interested in becoming a MHC, please apply here. We look forward to working with you!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about these positions
Events Team Member
- Work with the clubs’ VP Events and Events Coordinators in the area of event planning, generating event ideas, setting up and taking down events, and running events in accordance with the Mental Health Awareness Club 2014/2015 Events Schedule
- Preferred qualifications and skills include: good spoken and written communication, desire to learn and grow, prior event planning experience, and high proficiency in Microsoft Word and e-mail
- Commitment ranges from 2 to 4 hours per week
Last updated: June 29, 2014