UBC MHAC membership registration commences in early September. The $5 membership fee is used to fund speakers, meetings, and workshops within the club. Prospective members can sign up at our booth during AMS Clubs Week on the UBC campus, or through contacting us directly.
What are the membership benefits?
As a member you:
- are invited to our general meetings and social events
- can attend our Monthly Speaker Series/potlucks free of charge
- are given the chance to attend networking events with mental health professionals
- have access to volunteer opportunities within UBC MHAC or referred to external organizations such as the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- are entered into our mailing list, which provides up to date MHAC news, exclusive resources and professional opportunities
- get free promotional products!
Last updated: September 14, 2012